Monday, February 15, 2010

Comcast/NBC annoys me right now

So, I thought I'd take a look at the COMPLETE figure skating from yesterday - you know, check out some of the non-american or non-top-4 pairs...gee! who'da thunk. So, I go onto NBC.com, where I could watch it. But there, not only do I have to download "microsoft blah-viewer", because obviously one of the other video players ISN'T ENOUGH, but then I also have to verify my cable/tv provider, and register for a "Comcast Video" username and password, because I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PASSWORDS ALREADY. Honestly, people - I thought NBC was a not-for-pay network - you get your revenue through ads, right? And Comcast - I'm already getting my service through your friggin network - can't you tell? We have wireless, it's password protected, and there's a router. Is it somehow impossible for you to detect that I have your service? Or impossible to detect that I have certain things approved/not approved? I mean, you do it on my TV ALL THE TIME. That's why I can't watch Starz or HBO whenever I want. So LET ME WATCH MY COMPLETE FIGURE SKATING, because jeez! Few enough people want to watch the full program, and apparently, you want to make it harder. Good job, screwups.

Plus, I don't care about the polar bears, when you've avoided playing figure skating for a full 25 minutes now. It was the first event you said you'd cover. BTW, NBC, you deserve to lose money on this, if you're going to cover it so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment